Did you know that a pre-cleanser helps to melt the day away?
Pre-cleansers are designed to break down makeup and sunscreen, making it easier to remove them with a gentle cleanser. This can help ensure that your skin is thoroughly cleaned, which can reduce the risk of clogged pores and breakouts. They often contain ingredients like oils or balms that can penetrate deeply into the pores and lift out impurities and dirt. This can help leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed. There is a misconception with some people who suffer with oily skin, they think that adding an oil to there skin will make it worse when in fact it’s the opposite, oil cut’s through oil making it an ideal step in your routine.
- Are ideal for removing makeup
- Absorb excess oil and impurities to assist in decongesting the skin
- Work as an antioxidant to protect the skin
- Cut through oil & dirt, making it ideal for oily skin
- Are nourishing for dry skin
If you are using a pre-cleanser, we advise that you:
- Pre-cleanse as your first cleanse
- Apply a small amount to dry skin, work it in circular motions
- Wet your fingertips with a little warm water & emulsify again in a circular motion.
- Remove with a warm face cloth
- Your second cleanse should be done with your chosen cleanser for your skin type
To find out which products suit you best why not come into us for a Skin Consultation or book a video call where we can review & discuss your skin’s need’s.